Wednesday 21 September 2016

What is the Best Setting for My Dehumidifier?

What is the best setting for my dehumidifier? No one can give me a simple answer.

Whatever keeps the room from feeling like a fetid swamp, and ideally from being a cool dry tomb.

I've heard that different settings would affect performance.

Sure. If it is off, it won't work, and if the ideal humidity setting is close to what the real humidity is, it won't work.

What settings should I avoid?

Setting your ideal humidity level too low could wear out the dehumidifier because it is always running.

I need the area less humid.

If a dehumidifier isn't good enough, the problem may not be the dehumidifier's settings. There might be a water leak in the area.

There's no leak from the washer or water softener.

Maybe there's a foundation leak in the basement letting water trickle in. You blame the humidity and humidifier instead of looking for cracks in the basement.

I can check for leaks. But what is the ideal humidity level?

The ideal humidity level is around 35% to 45%. Higher than that encourages mold and bacteria to grow, while less than that can draw moisture out of furniture and make it crack.

my name is Mark and I would like to take the opportunity to give you a “dry and airy” welcome to my website. I’m guessing you’ve found my site because you have a humidity problem that needs immediate treatment, and believe me I know how distressing this can be. I also understand what a real job it can be to find the right dehumidifier reviews , so let’s get to the point.best dehumidifier


No comments:

Post a Comment