Wednesday 28 September 2016

Vonhaus mini dehumidifier review

Vonhaus mini dehumidifier review



I love this product! Truth be told Im ALWAYS impressed with vonhaus products! This is VonHaus Compact Mini Portable Black Air Dehumidifier. I have been using it in my bathroom! Normally I wouldn't expect much from such a small unit but it works quite well!
Its auto off function when the tank is full means I dont have to worry about checking it all the time. The full light will also light up to let me know its time to empty it! 
0.5L tank with visible water level so i can see how much water has been collected. When you are ready to empty just pull it out and on the top there is a lil plug you pull and drain away! smile emoticon its quite simple! The you just pop it back in and your ready to go!
This unit is perfect for small rooms, bathrooms, closets or anywhere that's up to 1,100 cubic feet in size.
This is literally taking up little to no room in my bathroom and its super quiet! 
VonHaus products are always really affordable and worth every penny! This unit runs just under $40 and I think it's great! dehumidifier reviews sand buying guide best dehumidifier

No comments:

Post a Comment