Thursday 22 September 2016

Installing a Whole House Dehumidifier reviews

Technician Scott Shaw explains the many benefits of installing a whole house dehumidifier in your home. This unit is of great benefit not only to the health of you and your family but also to the health of your home itself. Watch to find out more.You need to change the title of this video dehumidifier reviews "Do you need a dehumidifier installed". I was searching for instructions on how to do an install as I am an HVAC tech for a company that doesn't sell very many of these, but I have someone on the side who wants me to install one. We usually stick with the SL280 with dehum in low fan speed where I work.Hi Scott, nice video and excellent looking installation!  Take a look at our in-wall dehumidifier when you get a chance, originally designed for apartments, it will handle spaces up to 1500 square feet per AHAM specifications.  www.innovativedehumidifiers.com  I would love to get your impression and feedback - thanks! best dehumidifier






No comments:

Post a Comment