Sunday 25 September 2016

Ebac 3850e Dehumidifier Review Best dehumidifier reviews and guide 2016

Best dehumidifier reviews and guide 2016


I'm generally very happy with my purchase of Ebac 3850e but there are a few things you may want to weigh before buying this dehumidifier:

Cons
- It's about twice the size it appears to be in pictures
- It's about 3 times as heavy as it appears to be in pictures
- It's about 3 times louder than both the reviews and Ebac led me to believe (too loud for your sleeping space)

Pros
- It does all that it promises
- It warms the space it's in
- It's not an eye sore

FYI - In this review I have my Ebac 3850e on a folded towel, as the manual recommended putting it on a soft surface for the lowest noise. So be prepared for that.dehumidifier guy is the provider of best dehumidifier reviews and buying guide. best dehumidifier

No comments:

Post a Comment