Wednesday 21 September 2016

Dehumidifier repair: How to disable or bypass the humidity sensor.

I normally talk about video games, but I had an issue with water in my game room, so in this video I show you how to bypass or disable the humidity sensor in a dehumidifier. I suppose you could also infer how to replace the humidity sensor in a dehumidifier as well, and I may make a video about that in the future, but I do not specifically detail that in this video. This "repair" was performed on a Zenith 30 pint dehumidifier, but it was manufactured by LG. LG also manufactures Goldstar, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Danby, Comfort Aire, and probably other dehumidifiers as well, so it may also work for yours.my name is Mark and I would like to take the opportunity to give you a “dry and airy” welcome to my website. I’m guessing you’ve found my site because you have a humidity problem that needs immediate treatment, and believe me I know how distressing this can be. I also understand what a real job it can be to find the right dehumidifier reviews dehumidifier reviews, so let’s get to the point. best dehumidifier


1 comment:

  1. So I have four wires on my pos I cut the pos sensor of tried any combination of the wires together and it still throws a EH code

    ReplyDelete