Sunday 2 October 2016

NO DAMPNESS IN MY TINY HOME CAMPER

NO DAMPNESS IN MY TINY HOME CAMPER


In this video I am telling you all about a wonderful eco friendly product I found that dehumidifies and deodorizes made by the company Ever Bamboo. I was not paid to do this, I simply like the product and wanted to tell you all about it. In this video I am telling you all about a wonderful eco friendly product I found that dehumidifies and deodorizes made by the company Ever Bamboo. I was not paid to do this, I simply like the product and wanted to tell you all about it. Thanks for doing the review Julia. We're so thrilled that our products would help the camper/rv community with humidity issues. Bamboo charcoal has millions of porous holes which has a negative ionic charge, hence it naturally attracts moisture and odours in the air as they have a positive ionic charge. Over time, these holes get filled up with moisture and odours...by reactivating the pouch under direct sunlight, the UV expands the pores airing out the moisture and odours from the pores so that the pouch can be reuse again. We get asked this question quite a bit. It's amazing how bamboo charcoal can be reused and recycled. =) RethinkTheStink! dehumidifier reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment