Sunday 2 October 2016

GoPro: Tiny Home Adventure with Mike Basich Best dehumidifier reviews and buying guide 2016

Mike Basich embarks on the adventure of a lifetime taking his custom built tiny home up to Alaska in search of the best snow and gnarliest spine lines. 

Coolest shot when he was holding the drone then let it go, I bet the gps was freaking out unless they turned it off. dehumidifier reviews
+Vachagan Balayan Shadow makes it looks like a Phantom  Im guessing the professional just because of the quality.Some people: Record epic situations which require some insane skills.I've watched this video a hindres times his life is my dream the tiny house is so creative and he lives snowboarding plus his other stone house and the husky. It's my dream. +A&M Productions  I think gopro should just stick with cameras. The drone best dehumidifier
is already flooded. You can already get kick ass drones can buy a gimbal for a gopro. 





No comments:

Post a Comment